Our Procurement-as-a-Service helps your business get the technology it needs for an optimized, end-to-end IT environment.
Use IT as an Unfair Competitive Advantage
Your job is to keep your business moving. Lexdutech delivers high-quality, strategic IT infrastructure and cybersecurity services that enable your business to use technology as a strategic enabler.
- Optimized for the midmarket
- Optimized for uptime
- Optimized for threat protection
For Mid-Market Companies That See IT as a Strategic Enabler, Resilient Infrastructure is Essential
Competing in today’s digital world means providing unique capabilities that provide competitive differentiation. Doing so requires deploying strategic line-of-business applications on reliable infrastructure optimized for uptime. This means IT infrastructure such as security and business continuity are critical to their success.
But These Companies Struggle To Deliver This Infrastructure In-House
Infrastructure failures such as security breaches, disaster recovery failures and systems collapses are fully manageable, but midmarket CIOs simply do not have the financial or workforce resources need to deliver robust IT infrastructure support in house.
- Modern infrastructure is increasingly complex and requires specialists.
- Talent gap in the market means finding specialists is difficult.
- Retention of key IT talent is a major concern for many CIOs.
Midmarket Companies Seeking Outsourced Strategic IT Infrastructure Have Few Good Options
Outsourcing is always an option when in-house is a challenge, but midmarket companies that see IT as a strategic enabler will find few good options in the MSP world.
- They are too big for the legions of local and regional MSPs that focus on the SMB segments and employ technology that does not scale to the midmarket level
- Large national and global MSPs can provide strategic IT infrastructure, but they focus on the larger enterprise market and do not typically support midmarket clients
- Many MSPs treat IT infrastructure as a cost to be minimized. Vendors who compete to be the lowest cost provider are not optimizing their services to maximize your uptime